Summer 2015 - Lindos

4:40 AM

Hello lovely people :) 

as most of you already know from my Tumblr, Instagram or Facebook, Im currently in my beautiful hometown Rhodes (Greece). Im having a wonderful, relaxing and fun time here with my friends and my family. Exactly what I needed after a stressful exam season and moving into my own apartment. Last Friday my friends and I went on a road trip to Lindos. Even though it was extremely hot when we got there we went hiking until we reached the castle and enjoyed the wonderful view. On our way back we walked down to the beach, watched the sunset and the full moon. In case you visit Rhodes, make sure to stop by Lindos, it is a beautiful place with lots of small traditional tourist shops and adorable restaurants and bars with a great view but also lots of history.









You Might Also Like

0 Gedanke(n)

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe